AVID Technical Resources is partnering with our client to find a IT Salesforce Administrator for a permanent W2 opportunity in Fairfield, IA.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Information Technology Salesforce Admin works under the direction of Technology leadership and assists end users in troubleshooting and resolving software issues involving Salesforce and Mulesoft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All IT Support Specialist positions:
- Answer and problem-solve incoming telephone, e-mail and in-person technical support requests from associates professionally and courteously to facilitate timely resolution
- Play a key role implementing our Salesforce architecture
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions including maintenance/updates, system backups, security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups;
- Provide change logs and documentation on updates made to the platform including but not limited to; user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics;
- Serve as primary system administrator for our Mulesoft environments
- Manage security and logs of Mulesoft solution
- Address user questions, aggregate and prioritize user feedback, and plan and implement Salesforce enhancements based on personal expertise, user feedback and organizational goals;
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes;
- Serve as primary system administrator for our Salesforce environments
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Review, recommend and implement new system features and updates; and
- Other duties as assigned.
IT Salesforce Admin I:
- Assist in determining source and troubleshooting high-level system problems
IT Salesforce Admin II:
- Determine source and troubleshoot high-level system problems
- Participate in research, evaluation and recommendation of desktop products in support of development efforts
Sr. IT Salesforce Admin:
- Research, evaluate and recommend desktop products in support of development efforts
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be available at the direction of Management for other duties and responsibilities including various projects
- Cross-train other department responsibilities as identified by management
This position has no supervisory duties at this time.
Service Level Standards
Our client is committed to consistently delivering the highest levels of service in their industry. Each associate is required to understand and meet the service level standards defined for his/her position, and to participate in the definition, measurement and reporting of new standards that will further improve service. These standards are an integral part of each person’s responsibilities and meeting these standards is a measure of each associate’s job performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, instructions, and manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Product knowledge, e-mail, Internet software, and company proprietary software used by the department. Typing skills in the 40-50 wpm range.
- Ability to follow verbal and written communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities (time management).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
IT Support Specialist I:
IT Support Specialist II:
Sr. IT Support Specialist:
Certificates and Licenses:
No licenses or certificates are required for this position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the associate is exposed to a moderate noise level.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk and hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The associate is required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine recently listed AVID on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.