|Looking for an experienced Telecomunication Engineer to provide design and project management services for the installation of Structured Cabling Systems (SCS) for a number of bulidings. The scope of projects includes small remodels to the construction of new multi-story buildings.|
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of the applications, requirements, standards, functionality, and capacity of copper and fiber optic cabling in regard to supporting voice, data, wireless and video technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the construction, installation and maintenance issues relating to copper and fiber optic cabling in both outside plant and intra building cabling environments.
- Proficiency in creating and editing telecommunications drawings utilizing Bluebeam annotation and/or AutoCAD 2016 software.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with TIA/EIA (Telecommunications Industry Association/Electronic Industries Alliance) standards including sections 568, 569, 606, 607, and 758
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.