AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Practice Coordinator 3 for our health care client in San Francisco. This role is responsible for representing the administrative team and will work cross functionally to support practice operations.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an administrative/office setting
- Experience in health care performing patient scheduling, insurance verification, medical records, or patient financial services is a bonus
- EPIC experience is preferred
- Bilingual capacity preferred (Spanish, Cantonese, Russian)
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.