AVID Technical Resources is seeking an Ambulatory Quality & Referrals Analytics Informaticist to support our health care client in San Diego.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills for a group setting; ability to manage multiple projects independently, setting priorities to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of all MS office products and MS Access and MSSQL server and related technologies
- Minimum of 5 years experience in health care analytics, quality payment programs, population health analytics and healthcare date.
- Understanding and professional experience with clinical workflows, UI optimization, clinical decision support, data integration/mining, and clinical adoption of technology
- Experience with data sourcing, advanced SQL coding, BI (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or SAP) visualizations/dashboards and reports
- Experience with Epic Cogito products (Caboodle, Clarity, Radar, Reporting Workbench, Slicer Dicer, DataLink) is preferred
- Familiarity with data models including ambulatory, patient demographics/risk scores, referrals, CRM, and revenue cycle are strongly preferred.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.