Our Client is looking for a Project Manager to join its IT Delivery organization provides a full range of project and program management services focused . We partner across teams and stakeholders to help deliver enterprise IT projects and programs of critical importance that directly impact revenue and continued viability. We strive to deliver business value for our clients through program and project management services that enable consistent, on time, on budget, high-quality results. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help plan, execute and deliver projects and programs that innovate toward a technology-driven future, within an optimized technology portfolio aligned with business needs.
- Manage and lead technical project teams and project delivery, overseeing task execution and work progress
- Develop, plan, and maintain detailed project plans with clear identification of milestones, tasks, dependencies and resource required
- Proactively identify, document and manage risks and mitigation strategies
- Proactively manage resolution of project issues and timely resolution; escalate as needed for resolution Communicate project status, risks, issues and upcoming plans to internal stakeholders, PMO leadership and vendors.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage projects across multiple technical infrastructure and business application implementation competency areas.
- BS in Computer Science Computer Information Systems or IT-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience managing projects and programs in IT specifically within large scale enterprise environment and software industry
- Proven success leading technical infrastructure (Employee End User systems technologies and processes; Data Centers/Servers and Network/Infrastructure) and business application implementation projects used by internal teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong focus on collaboration delivery team building and customer service
- Flexible readily accepts changes and is open to new ideas Exceptional written verbal and listening communication skills.
- Proven analytical problem-solving decision making and prioritization skills Ability to discern order out of chaos