Looking for an experienced Healthcare Systems Analyst to serve as the systems administrator for an enterprise EMR solution. Must have experience working in a HIPPA or FERPA regulated field.
Open to reviewing non-local candidates who can relocate. No remote candidates will be entertained. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 3-8 years of professional experience as a systems analyst, particularly in the healthcare setting
- Must have experience administering an EMR solution
- Must have experience working in a HIPPA or FERPA regulated environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills are a must
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.