- Experience and ability to conduct requirements elicitation sessions. Lead analysis and re-engineering sessions, devising and asking targeted questions designed to elicit specific relevant information from area subject matter experts. Coordinate with subject matter experts to document, according to established format and style guidelines, any revisions to the processes and systems that arise as a result.
- Experience and ability to develop/document business and functional requirements in a software (SaaS, PaaS) development environment. Develop business and system requirements using industry standards methodologies/templates like Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, and User Stories. Organize, translate and simplify requirements; and communicate requirements to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience and ability to elicit, develop and document as-is/current state process models; business, functional and technical process flows, data flows, and work flows. Experience creating new processes and/or modifying existing processes in support of new system implementations.
- Experience and ability to develop and document test plans, test cases and test scripts for User Acceptance Testing in support of developed requirements, processes, use cases, work flows, etc.
- Superior skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with budgeting, budget systems, and accounting systems
- Experience with a large, complex organization and associated complex accounting and budgeting structures
- Experience with the Axiom SaaS platform
- Experience using SQL or other structured query language
- Higher education experience
- Experience constructing, from incomplete, disjointed, and/or conflicting information, a comprehensive end-to-end view of a business system environment, and effectively communicating the vision to all levels of staff.