Looking for an experienced Test Engineer to troubleshoot support multiple platforms while ensuring that releases and services meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience plan, create, automate, and execute test plans and test cases in a fast-paced, technically-challenging, service-oriented environment
- Strong understanding of quality engineering and Agile/scrum practices, processes and techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with the following: Microsoft Deployment Tool(MDT), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). MacOS Deploy Studio and Jamf (preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Mac, Linux and Windows
- Experience in the deployment of Group Policy, PowerShell and LANSweeper.
- Experience in Linux Management with Chef, Puppet or Ansible (preferred)
- Knowledge or experience with Python, Powershell or other scripting languages (preferred)
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.