AVID Technical Resources is seeking an IBM WebSphere Broker to support our client's IBM Integration Broker and Transformation Extender. This role is 100% remote, but you must be able to work CA business hours and be available over MS Teams.
- Building message sets to parse flat files / delimited files
- Familiarity with various IIB parsers (XMLNSC, MRM, JSON, SOAP, etc)
- Experience calling Java components from within the broker flow
- Strong experience with Java Compute Node
- Strong experience calling SOAP & REST web services from the message flow
- Experience calling ITX maps using ITX Node
- Experience passing multiple inputs in to an ITX map
- Strong experience interacting with Oracle DBs via ESQL
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.