AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Program Manager for our client's Healthcare IT facility in Irvine. This position is able to work remotely but will need to be located in California to attend meetings onsite when needed.
- Experience implementing IT solutions (EPIC, Point of Care, Hospital Facility applications) to a hospital
- Ability to work with cross functional groups and communicate with clinicians and IS team
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-suite
- Experience managing large scale projects with >$5M budget
- Additional background with Telehealth is a bonus!
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.