AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Microwave Network Engineer in San Luis Obispo County, CA. This role pays $100,000- $120,000 annually.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and experience with:
- Cisco hardware and software
- Large, complex distributed networks – core or multiple core environments
- Network Protocols including MPLS and BGP
- Wireless LAN
- Cisco ASA security or other firewall platforms
- Cisco VoIP
- Work experience in public sector a plus
- Cisco Certification: CCIE or CCNP desirable
And will have:
- A great attitude and a "get it done" mind set
- A strong sense of work ownership
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A desire to participate and learn new technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.