|Looking for a motivated data collection researcher with native fluency in Portugese. You must be detail-oriented, flexible and comfortable working with research participants in the field.|
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
- Bachelors degree in Education, Linguistics, Languages, Psychology or a related degree (Masters or Ph.D. is over-qualified)
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a researcher in a professional environment or a relevant internship
- Experience with linguistics/language related education and/or research background preferred
- Ability to work with high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail, able to work quickly to meet research goals
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.