Looking for a Security Analyst to complete audit requests, expand security auditing and ensure ensuring the proper ongoing operations of security tools. This person will be providing internal information security for other business and IT projects. This includes identifying, documenting and implementing secure configurations and architectures. Oversee information security processes and implementation of policies.
Apply for this job
Responsible for security metrics on a monthly basis to ensure the proper service levels are maintained. • Provides additional coverage for approvals and notifications to other IT groups for critical time sensitive operations including firewall changes, password reset approvals, and application vetting. This person will work on reviews of access controls by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting violations; monitoring requests; recommending improvements. Ability to provide technical leadership for incident response capabilities including malware analysis, breach investigation, and remediation efforts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Expert knowledge in IT Security frameworks and solutions.
• Active participation in IT Security Forums prefrably within a legal capicity
• Excellent technical communication skills with a strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction; must be able to communicate effectively across entire organizations.
• Operating knowledge of security configurations with respect to one or more of the following security products
• SIEM: Splunk, IBM QRadar, HP Arcsight • Endpoint Security: Carbon Black, Symantec, Beyond Trust • Firewalls: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, McAfee, Checkpoint • IDS/IPS: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, FireEye • NAC: Cisco, Aruba
• Operating knowledge of security issues associated with one or more of the following network platforms and related Edge devices: Cisco, Nexus, Checkpoint, Aruba, Riverbed • Strong security knowledge of O/S (desktop and server) Security – Windows, Linux. • Strong security knowledge of browser security issues (IE, Safari, Chrome).
• Ability to learn new technologies and security features.
• Knowledge of Windows and Unix (Linux) operating systems.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Management principles.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the capacity of an Information Security Analyst CISSP or equivalent preferred