AVID Technical Resources is seeking an IAM Programmer to support our client's application design and development in Davis.
- Experienced working with client/server technologies, web technologies (J2EE, Spring Framework, UML, XML, and XSL)
- Experience working with Oracle RDBMS or other relational DB management systems
- Have worked with database solutions (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or DB2.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have worked with application development and deployed technical solutions
- Any experience working with application servers such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty or Glassfish is a bonus!
- Additional experience with open source frameworks is also preferred
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.