Sr Business Process Analyst:
The Senior Business Process Analyst will be part of the Business Process team within the Corporate Information Technology organizations focused on supporting and enhancing our end to end business processes. The Senior Business Process Analyst will be meeting with different business stakeholders to identify and discuss key business areas and processes that require improvement. The ideal candidate will have experience with process mapping and process reengineering in areas including, but not limited to Lead to Opportunity, Quote to Cash, Finance and Customer Support. Subsequent duties include documenting existing processes (flows and narratives), analyzing existing processes, interviewing staff, gathering data, and creating new business processes in line with business stakeholders’ expectations.
To ensure success as a Senior Business Process Analyst, you should have detailed knowledge of business workflows, excellent communication skills, and a highly adaptable approach along with an aptitude for end to end process definition. Ultimately, a top-class Process Analyst is able to identify and develop process strategies that meet and exceed business stakeholders’ expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document all current state end to end business processes using business process modeling notations
- Proactively identify opportunities for process efficiencies via process change.
- Lead process redesign workshops
- Monitor process performance, provide ongoing feedback
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholder
- Collaborate regularly with the global user community to understand new initiatives that could lead to new and/or updated processes
- Proactively identify process adherence issues and corresponding training opportunities for the broader user community
- Proactively identify opportunities for process efficiencies via system enhancements
- Partner with business units and IT Business System Analysts to ensure system enhancements requirements are clear, documented and signed off
- Collaborate with business units to ensure appropriate test plans are in place for each documented business process
- 7-12 years of experience as a business facing analyst
- Expertise in business process modeling (BPMN preferred); expertise in business process modeling tools (Visio, iGrafx, Lucidchart, Bizagi)
- Demonstrated expertise with business process management; experience with Oracle EBS or other large ERP solutions; experience with Salesforce.com or other large CRM solutions
- Experience with Cognos or other BI solutions Experience supporting a global organization; demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proficient in documenting business requirements; experience with User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Change Management activities; Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- Experience in Lead to Opportunity, Quote to Cash, Finance and Customer Support is beneficial, no required