AVID Technical Resources is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work both remotely and onsite with our Higher Education cilent in Los Angeles.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all pre- and post-award for contracts and grants for the Division including NIH, State, Federal and private agencies.
- Assist with ERS certifications, training faculty and staff on the ERS certification process to assure meeting the University quarterly deadlines.
- Assist division administrator with establishing and managing sales & service accounts; train new fund managers and keep fund managers informed of new policies and procedures.
- Prepare & submit divisional overdraft reports to department on a monthly basis.
- Provide financial management for a large and complex program project grant.
- Reconcile monthly ledgers; compile fiscal information to be used to prepare annual budgets, financial reports, and projections utilizing information from ledgers, Query Database (QDB/FPM), Financial Projection Module and the online financial reports.
- Manage complex accounts including program project grants and training grants.
- Provide guidance to the PIs for funded projects to assure proper expenditure.
- Prepare and/or approve purchasing documents, expenditure invoices and other charges. Resolve any accounting problem or irregularities on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of pre-award budgeting including salary, equipment, supplies and other expenses used in the proposed research.
- Assist division administrator with the training of new fund managers and other projects as assigned.
- Manager level exp
- Exp with pre/post-award & grants, past exp providing financial management for large programs
- 2 yrs working knowledge of NIH, DOD, DOE, and other industry sponsored contracts and grants.
Estimated Pay Rate Range
Contract Hourly Rate ranging: $50-55 USD -- Dependent upon Experience
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.