Looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for a client in Los Angeles. The role can be performed remotely but must work PST.
- 7+ years of Windows and Linux server experience
- Experience developing automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor applications in on-premises data centers and in the cloud.
- Experience with Automation, Configuration Management and Orchestration, Infrastructure as Code (Jira, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong Terraform, Azure CLI, and PowerShell Deep Azure deployment experience, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS deployments
- Working knowledge of DevOps-like work or experience in a real time operational role
Want to see more of our open IT jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn. We post new jobs daily.
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.