AVID Technical Resources is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to work Onsite for our Health Care cilent in West Los Angeles.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Desktop Support Technician responsible for but not limited to:
- Solving user IT issues in person or by connecting to their systems remotely, using excellent communication skills to ensure customers receive the highest quality service.
- Provide computer desktop support to local locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Remediation for Wired Network Access Control Project
- Hands on experience with Migration Projects
- Hands on experience with Refresh Projects
- Hands on experience with backing up, imaging, deployment, and encryption
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Tier 1 and 2 Troubleshooting
- Provide field tech support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- Ability to provide on-site field technical services for clients with a friendly demeanor
- 5+ years of IT experience
Estimated Pay Rate Range
Contract Hourly Rate ranging: $25 - 30 USD DoE
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.