Our client is looking for a classroom Technology Assistants to support the IT Academic Technology Department with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions enhancements, integrations, upgrades and support work that is in the backlog.
Specific goals for the contract resulting from this position include:
- HyFlex support of course sessions.
- Making sure course content is shared and displayed correctly.
- Field Q&A as applicable. Vocally prompting faculty to respond to chat and questions.
- Onsite support of classroom technology. Verifying the equipment in room is functioning as needed for the instructor. Troubleshoot or escalate as needed.
- First line of support for technology issues.
- Contact IT Staff when unable to resolve issue or with questions.
- Solid desktop knowledge. Familiarity with Windows, Mac, and MS Office environments.
- Superior listening, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate with students, faculty, co-workers, and management through written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Zoom, MS TEAMS, and other Audio-Visual equipment/platforms a plus.
- Advises and assists faculty, staff, and guest lecturers regarding Zoom, audio visual equipment, Echo360 (when applicable), video playback, or any other presentation technology.
- Recommend additional equipment or services as appropriate and based on need.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate.
- Relevant experience.
- Able to work under pressure, independently, and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Audio-Visual equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication competence.
- Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work well with people.