AVID Technical Resources is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to work fully both remotely and onsite with our Health Care cilent in West Los Angeles.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare all internal documentation.
- Serve as liaison between Principal Investigators (PIs), administrators, funding agency contacts and central offices.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of research proposal applications to federal, state, non-profit, private agencies
- Edit drafts, collaborate with co-investigators, gather all the information necessary for submission, create proposal budgets, track proposal status and award negotiation progress and ensure all necessary documents are complete and submitted by the deadline.
- Highly involved in grant planning and timelines, including analyzing and making recommendations regarding budgets and staffing.
- Input data into funding agency forms and/or online portals.
- Manage finances and administration for research portfolios.
- Mathematical skills for the preparation of complex calculations and to identify and resolve complex financial problems.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate diplomatically and effectively with all levels of faculty, staff and entities, while working as part of a team.
- Skill in performing a variety of tasks independently with minimal direction in a timely matter under conditions of fluctuating workloads, competing requirements, and changing deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a computer with a Windows environment utilizing Adobe and MS Office to perform word-processing, spreadsheet analysis, and database programming and management.
- Ability to use judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of NIH and other Federal or industry sponsored contracts, grants and clinical trials administration.
- Ability to develop & conduct presentations to faculty & administrative personnel.
- Familiarity with the Uniform Guidance (previously OMB Circular A-21, A-110, and A-133) policies and procedures regarding contract and grant management.
- General knowledge of research administration, including proposal preparation and financial management.
Estimated Pay Rate Range
Contract Hourly Rate ranging: $21 - 25 USD -- Dependent upon Experience
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 9 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.