Seeking an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to perform various employee relations tasks including investigations, managing leave cases and workers' compensation claims. Pay range is $25-30/hr dependent on experience.
- 3+ years’ of HR experience, preferably in a larger organization (1,000+ employees)
- 3+ years of experience managing leave cases and workers' compensation claims
- Demonstrated experience handling employee relations cases and conducting workplace investigations
- Demonstrated experience processing a large number of HR-related tasks on a daily basis
- Familiarity with HRIS software and relevant tools
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
About AVID Technical Resources:
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston with 10 offices around the US, AVID specializes in placing information technology professionals with either an Infrastructure Support or Applications Development background.
Since our inception in 2003, AVID has grown to be among the leading IT recruiting firms in the area. This explosive growth has led to a number of awards and recognition. Inc. Magazine listed AVID three times on their exclusive Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Privately-Held Companies in the US. AVID was named one of the Leading IT Staffing Agencies in the Northeast by Forbes Magazine and the Boston Business Journal ranked AVID Technical Resources the 7th Fastest Growing Privately-held Company in Massachusetts. AVID Technical Resources has not only been recognized by local and national business and staffing organizations, but also by its most important critics: our clients and candidates. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed, and Google here.
Contact one of our IT recruiters today: www.avidtr.com.