Directions to 1001 4th Avenue, Suite 3200
- Merge onto I-5 N via the exit on the left toward Vancouver B C.
- Take the Seneca St exit, EXIT 165, on the left.
- Turn slight left onto Seneca St.
- Take the 1st left onto 5th Ave.
- Turn right onto Madison St.
- Take the 1st right onto 4th Ave
- .1001 4th Ave, Suie 3200 is on the left.
- Merge onto I-5 S.
- Make Exit 165A toward James St.
- Merge onto 6th Ave.
- Take the 1st right onto Columbia St.
- Turn right onto 4th Ave
- 1001 4th Ave, Suite 3200 is on the left.
Directions on the King County Metro Transit:
University Street Station:
- Take the Link Light Rail to Seattle
- Get off at University Street Station
- Walk approx. 1 block SE on 3rd Ave. Turn left on Seneca St. Walk a short distance NE on a significant grade on
Seneca St. Turn right on 4th Ave. Walk approx. 1 block SE on 4th Ave.
About AVID Technical Resources
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a leading Information Technology recruiting company. Specializing in placing contract and permanent personnel in both Infrastructure Support and Applications Development positions, AVID has a national presence supporting clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Headquartered in Boston, MA, AVID has achieved tremendous growth since the firm's inception in 2003. This has triggered numerous national awards and recognition, such as being named to Inc. 500 Magazine's list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies in the US in 2010, 2011 and 2013. Additionally, the firm boasts of having more than 100 five-star reviews on Google from clients and candidates who rave about their experience and interaction with the firm's recruiters.