The majority of IT recruiting firms pay to access the top resume and IT job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice and Net Temps. The better IT staffing companies also have robust databases full of information technology resumes (any database over 100,000 resumes is typically considered pretty strong).
However, the best technical recruiters and IT recruiting agencies find candidates that aren’t plastered all over the job boards. They find the passive IT job seeker. To do this, IT recruiters Boston use the following techniques:
1) Referrals: Any strong IT recruiter will ask for a referral on every call to help build their pipeline of candidates.
2) Linkedin: This site has become a critical tool for IT recruiters MA.
3) Networking Groups: A great place to meet high tech professionals – especially with niche/specialty skill sets.
4) Google and other search engines: AIRS provides some great training for technical recruiters MA to put together string searches that will yield quality candidates who have their resume on various sites outside of the traditional technical job boards.
5) Posting jobs: Technical recruiters Boston will post jobs on as many niche/industry websites as they can find.
AVID Technical Resources
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a leading Information Technology recruiting company. Specializing in placing contract and permanent personnel in both Infrastructure Support and Applications Development positions, AVID has a national presence supporting clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Headquartered in Boston, MA, AVID has achieved tremendous growth since the firm's inception in 2003. This has triggered numerous national awards and recognition, such as being named to Inc. 500 Magazine's list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies in the US in 2010, 2011 and 2013. Additionally, the firm boasts of having more than 100 five-star reviews on Google from clients and candidates who rave about their experience and interaction with the firm's recruiters.