IT recruiting firms are constantly screening candidates to make sure they are up to par with our clients’ qualifications. We understand that clients are looking for the perfect candidates to fill their IT jobs. Therefore, to help prepare our candidates for their respective interviews, our IT recruiters have compiled a list of questions that our clients may be looking to ask.
- Please tell me a little about yourself.
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Name a time you had to resolve a conflict and describe you handled it.
- What do you think differentiates you from other candidates applying for this position?
- How do you think you’ll be able to contribute to the company?
- Why are you interested in working at company x?
- What relevant experience do you have for this position?
- What kind of environment do you prefer to work in?
- What are your goals for the next five years?
AVID Technical Resources
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a leading Information Technology recruiting company. Specializing in placing contract and permanent personnel in both Infrastructure Support and Applications Development positions, AVID has a national presence supporting clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Headquartered in Boston, MA, AVID has achieved tremendous growth since the firm's inception in 2003. This has triggered numerous national awards and recognition, such as being named to Inc. 500 Magazine's list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies in the US in 2010, 2011 and 2013. Additionally, the firm boasts of having more than 100 five-star reviews on Google from clients and candidates who rave about their experience and interaction with the firm's recruiters.