Applicant tracking systems, or ATS, are critical to the success of IT recruiters and IT staffing companies. Given the sheer abundance of IT recruiting firms, more and more companies are developing ATS systems and even their own CRM that eventually get packaged and sold out of the box to IT staffing firms. There are numerous ATS systems out there, IT recruiting companies need to test drive each and identify the one that meets their needs.
In order for IT recruiting companies Boston to set up their IT recruiters Boston for success, here are some of the key components that IT staffing agencies should consider:
1) Resume search: Your data is only valuable if your IT recruiters San Diego can find the resumes. One of the most important parts of an ATS, make sure the candidate search is strong.
2) Relational database: In today’s technical world, most ATS’ should have the ability to tie all emails and activity to both the client contact and the candidate’s. By doing so, it cuts down the time it takes IT recruiters Los Angeles to search for information – thus saving time and money.
3) Mass mail capabilities: Send an email message to thousands of contacts with just one click of the button. This feature should be standard with Applicant Tracking Systems. Make sure the one you choose has this capability if your technical recruiters like the idea of mass mailing information technology candidates or IT managers.
4) Crawlers: This is a key bonus to any ATS as it help build your resume database virtually around the clock. The only drawback for technical recruiting firms is the fact that most job boards will give you a max amount of resume views so you could burn these allotment up very quickly.
5) Support: No ATS is perfect and most IT recruiting companies MA want to customize their system based on the needs of their technical recruiters Boston. Therefore, make sure your ATS has unlimited support.
AVID Technical Resources
AVID (Applications, Voice, Internet, Data) Technical Resources is a leading Information Technology recruiting company. Specializing in placing contract and permanent personnel in both Infrastructure Support and Applications Development positions, AVID has a national presence supporting clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Headquartered in Boston, MA, AVID has achieved tremendous growth since the firm's inception in 2003. This has triggered numerous national awards and recognition, such as being named to Inc. 500 Magazine's list of 5,000 Fastest Growing Privately-held Companies in the US in 2010, 2011 and 2013. Additionally, the firm boasts of having more than 100 five-star reviews on Google from clients and candidates who rave about their experience and interaction with the firm's recruiters.